Instagram

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I can't think of anything right now(:

Whatever it takes(:

Today is slacker day, but still it's tiring(:
Don't box me, I'll explain why.
There's only TWO lectures today, but there's a workshop until 5pm.
So most of the time in school, I'm only like wasting my time.
Hope tutorials start soon(:

GP lecture was boring, is boring, and will be boring forever. -.- UGH.
& I didn't fall asleep in Economics lecture today!
Give me claps! *claps claps*
Today's econs lecture was awesome, although I feel that the lecturer talk quite slow,
but it's to make sure that everyone hears it, so oh well(:
Had to control from falling asleep(:
I did doze off for GP, it's very very very boring. So I dozed off.
Thanks Sherry for her attempt to wake me up(:
But failed, though. :D

Workshop was awesome.
Our OG guys were super crap, & very very funny!(:
Heh, I really will miss them when we get split into our PDGs.(classes, for short)
I'll miss the entire OG(:
AJC is cruel enough to do this to us.
Trained home with Sherry, Valerie, De Cheng, Wee Kiang & Shanker after(:

Now, here comes something from me,
when I was really bored during the 2 hours of waiting for the people with H2 chem & phy.
Inspired by Meiying & Wanyi & all my friends(:
It's not very well done, I can't make out what is it..
Not sure if it's a song or a poem or a rap yet.
Maybe you people could help me decide?(off to the tagboard :D)
Simple words used, strong story behind.
I used one line from a original song I've recently scraped.
So don't be puzzled if you feel like you've read that line somewhere before.
For those who's blur now, ignore what I've just said(:

Growing up, different ways.
Stubborn me, refuse to change.
Through it all I know I'll see.
I'll come to know, it's just all me.

Hanging on to everything,
Someday I'll get through all these shit.
Cause anyway, it's up to me,
to live to breathe, to laugh it my way.

Friendship stays, spirits soar,
stubborn us, refuse to fade.
One, twice, three hundred million times.
Give it up, cause we won't break.

Memories kept, the future we'll make.
It's not easy to have it our way.
So tuck it in and life your head,
just keep the faith and do our best(:

Hope all of you liked it(: