Instagram

Saturday, February 13, 2010

If it's ever ever possible,

I do.

Hello everyone! See that naked banana up there? :D
That's the theme Meiying gave me for today(:
Actually, it's suppose to be BANANA in PAJAMAS, but oh well.
I can't find any nice nice bananas in PAJAMAS, just make to do with this would you? :D

What did I do today? Eh, oh yeah! I went back to JSS.
Met up with Mei Yu & Charmaine & Jian Da after CNY celebrations & tennis meeting,
waited for Nicholas to end his basketball meeting.
Went all the way to the PE department to put pressure on the coach.
But in the end, we ended up exploring places we never knew were so interesting in AJC(:

Tried to hire a cab that would take 5 people,
we bloody hell saw 3 prime cabs upon leaving the school lorh.
After that, there was none.
Gave up waiting & decided to train back(:

Charmaine & Meiyu went to Jurong Point,
while Me, Nicholas & Jian Da headed for JSS(:
The bus uncle of 154 DRIVE BLOODY SLOW.
Went back to JSS, not a single soul in sight, okay some souls, not many. Ugh.
Chatted with Mr Boay for a while before I left.
Just wanted to see the school only, feels really familiar(:

AJC really released too late already luh,
I really wanted to see my classmates & all.
Oh well, I hope there will be earlier dismissal on the next event(: *cross fingers*

Bused home(:

Chatted with Wen Ru over MSN,
the reason why I mentioned chatting with him it's because I haven't done so in a long time now.
Hahah, one of our longest conversations ever.
Weird thing is, we have never spoken face to face before(:

Tomorrow got reunion dinner! Oh my god.
I hope I'll still be able to taste all the delicious food!(:
I'm still gonna spam those junk food no matter what's gonna happen to me(:
Being sick for new year SUCKS hell loads.
To all those who are sick too, I understand your pain! :x

Last of all,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ^.^V
Collect many many ang baos & do eat till your hearts content!(: