Instagram

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For I'll stand strong in the storm;

& become capable of making the world a better place, for me & you.

Can't think of anything right now, hahah, probably just too tired(:
Cheeros! ^^ I'll update a little yeah?(:

Had two bloody long talks today. Sit until my butt also numb aleady...Oh well.
Maths lecture today was so fast can?
I only could copy & can't catch any balls the lecturer said -.-

Went for tennis, hit a few balls, got selected into the team to play in April.
Ah, but i still have so much brushing up to do. >.<
Hope that all the hard work would pay off one day(:
Training was no doubt tough for me, but i'll get used to it ASAP(:

Met the mysterious Hong lao shi that called me when I was about to go to training.
Turns out that I got selected to be the reporter for the school inter-linking with lian he zao bao.
Obviously, I didn't have any interest, so i declined the offer.
I don't wanna become chinese overload, 
I'm already not in the right state of mind to take General studies in chinese. (GSC)
If i really took up the offer, I'll go bang wall & die.
On the other hand, I've too much commitments already.
Even squeezing church in is very difficult...

Trained & bused home with Yeuyann aka ROXY!(: