Instagram

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spin wheel wheel spin;

& spin a rainbow out for me!(:

Hey people!(:
Just got home from tennis training!
Blogging just for the sake of blogging.
Cause my brain is not working now, going to dry my hair & sleep already.
Super irritable now, cause I'm seriously tired.
Can't they like sense it or something?!
Still purposely think that i'm still very active or something,
& do something i really HATE, looking over my shoulders when I'm using the com and giving stupid comments.
Okay, actually, my father only. Really can't STAND IT.
My mom, she just pissed me off badly with her never stop talking mouth.
That's why I'm more suitable to like live alone or something. -.-

Oh well, had a pretty fun day today in school(:
Gonna stop here cause I really can't think lo!!:D
GOODNIGHT!(: