Instagram

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy birthday Max Chang Min! ♥






Happy birthday ChangMin!
You've turned 22/23 today!
(If anyone is wondering, 22 is his real age, and 23 is his age in korea, do correct me if I'm wrong!)
But, you're still the magnae in TVXQ & my love!(:
I love how you always cry after thinking that you've sung badly when you didn't.
Everyone makes mistakes oppa!(:
You're the one that drew me nearer to TVXQ, the one that made me go WOW, w/ your mirotic "scream".
Until now, I haven found anyone who's able to imitate your "scream" perfectly(:
You've been my comfort, my strength, and my craze.
& no matter what, I still love you!♥
Hwaiting! Do take care of your health uh!(:
See you back on stage together as TVXQ for your 5th album!♥
Sarang hae~

Hey people! I hope you guys didn't see the obvious biasness(:
Heh, I'm so sorry, I am only human ain't I?:D
Shan't blog about what happened in school today cause it's such a bore.
My muscles are aching & there's still training tomorrow! EKKKKKK!
Loading the patcher that yihshuan sent me for audition, man, hope it works.
I'm a full time mugger-to-be, so i'll get going after finishing this post. To mug. (just in case you were wondering.)
Alright my dear dear readers!
I hope that I'll have more interesting post to update you people about.
Thank you for reading!♥
Goodbye!(:


& HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO PAPA!♥
faster come home and eat the mango & chocolate cakes I bought for you!(: