Instagram

Monday, February 15, 2010

So what if your life is a pinch of bitterness, a sprinkle of sourness & a teaspoon of sadness?


                                            
Just add in a big scoop of sugar & everything will turn sweet(:

The only reason why I'm blogging is because I've absolutely NOTHING to do.
Not wanting to go over to my grandmother's house cause I don't wanna gamble.
Gonna try to find some cans of beer later(:

Yeah, CNY started, many ang baos collected, then it's time to study.
Went to check of my geography notes have been uploaded already.
But when I saw that none was uploaded, it was total dismay.
Gosh, I'm starting to be worried about myself.
I don't wanna turn into a mugger, ugh.

Went to IMM to shop with mummy just now.
Bought TWO BAGS! Woopie! :D
Was surprised at my mother's willingness to buy me 2 bags at one go.
Alright, according to blogger, I can't get the spelling of surprise correct.
So am I correct or wrong? Ugh. (i got the spelling right in the end)

So alright people, HAPPY NEW YEAR!(:

3 more days(: