Instagram

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The memories go where we go;

They're like the suitcase that you never lose.

Hey everyone! My tummy is hurting like mad again,
which is really weird because I just ate my dinner,
& I'm sure this pain is the work of the stupid acids in my tummy.
But it's okay, it'll be fine soon, i guess.

Due to my bad memory, I'm not gonna talk about the orientation.
However, I won't forget the bonds made(:
TRITONE & NURE! <3

Went to ECP for CIP today.
There wasn't much for us to clean up because there are like 2 classes before us?!
So the CIP was quite slack.
But there's one thing i cannot stand about it ah,
we have to wear gloves while cleaning up.
Then my hand sweat until like raining like that, in the end the whole glove wet.
So eeeeeky can? >.<
Learnt this "green cheer" & COUGAR/TRITONE won the best cheer(:

After CIP went to parkway parade to have lunch with OG.
Had a great time with them, we should have more OG outings(:

Trained home w/ WK, Shanker & Clara.
Met 2 new people on the way, they're shanker's friend & darn friendly(:

That's all for today I guess, brain's not working today.
Lectures are starting tomorrow,
I'm so gonna change my H1 Physics to H1 General Studies in Chinese(GSC).
Hopefully it will be successful, OMG, can't imagine myself doing physics for A levels.

Goodnight everyone(:

Friends are special so important they make the world go round,
we like helping one another in school or at the playground.
Friends are there to help each other when one is feeling sad,
being a friend is very special be a friend & you'll be glad.
- Barney(: