Instagram

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy birthday U-know Yun Ho!(:

Happy birthday U-know Jung Yun Ho!(:
You've been an awesome leader of TVXQ, you've been strong for your members and fans.
But do remember, we do also like a happy & healthy U-know Yun Ho(:
I'll always wait for you guys to go back on stage.
Hwaiting!(^.^V)

Heylo heylo!(:
Bah, due to my mother -.-, I've to like change the timing for this post to be posted.
Ugh. & totally lost to mood to like blog.
Oh, I do love the feeling when we clarify stuffs(:
Especially when it's with someone you hold dear.
Cause I just did that(:

Just a little random updates!
Oh yeah! I managed to change the H1 physics into H1 GSC! :D
Oh my god, I'm so happy.
I'm like for so sure in once in 4 years that I won't have any Fs in my report card!(:
& Yuppies! I'm in AJC tennis!(:
Selection for tournament is next wednesday, cause it rained last friday.
Ah, I hope I can be a backup. ^.^
Cause those girls look damm bloody pro. -.- Intimidating.
Last of all, I'm starting to love geography more than ever(:
I miss you, hell loads. Jealousy fills me at the thought of you & her being in the same school. At the thought that she can hear your voice, your stupid jokes, your sarcasm, your laughter. Experience your spastically fast mood swings, listen to you play the guitar & drums.Watching you do those ridiculous stuns that pisses me off everytime. To get scolded by you, to get dissed by you, to get surprise attacks on the head. It's stupid. It's dumb. It's crazy. Although I've already told you that I miss you, I wanna say it here again. ( & meiying if you're reading this don't grin to yourself please, it's not a confession of anything. -.- ) I miss you too okay dong dong? & If wanyi ever sees this, I miss you too okay old hag? If you two have been keeping track of my titles you'll both know(: