Instagram

Monday, February 1, 2010

Because dreams do come true;

When you fight hard enough for them(:

HeyYo!(: Shall do a short post before i go bath & pack my bag etc.etc.
& I HAVEN BATH YET, I stink much more pungently than a skunk.
Man, JC life is tiring, nearly died during orientation today cause it was so tiring!
Although I have no idea what to blog about today...
but i guess i'll just run through a few things of what happened? :D

Gathered @ AC square for the first time since I entered the JC.
Then it was games & dance all the way!
Managed to finish the dance & college anthem today!
YAY! J1s we're soooo AWESOME! ^.^
There's a new transfer student from JJC in our group,
I'm so glad he came! He's such a PRETTTTAYEEEE boy!(:
(If he ever sees THIS, I'm D-E-A-D)
In volleyball somemore, but he's freaking skinny. -.-
Resembles one of my pei hwa mate named JOSHUA.
But apparently he went into gifted & is now in Raffles Institution, no doubt about that.
So, he's not Joshua. T.T (truth hits hard)

Heh, I can memorize the names of MOST of the people in my OG already(:
The most most most qiao(3) thing is that me and Valerie are in the same OG.
Gosh, I never dreamt that I would be in the same school as her,
let alone the same OG. *fainting* (glad to see her again)

& I never knew that some guys in our groups are such BIG JOKERS, till today. -.-
Heh, hope that orientation would be funner & funner & FUNNER.
Can't wait to know my class, ah, wanna start studying ASAP.
I'm not joking, this is LIM YI YUN!(:

Red shorts & 3/4'08 class tee tomorrow(:

I can do it, i think. I'm strong.