Instagram

Monday, February 8, 2010

I hope, I wish & I pray;

Looking up at the stars, I know that day will come. Just have faith(:

Hey hey hey! ^.^
Today's post I'll be talking about my new year resolutions.
Haven really thought of them until today ya know?
But it's also more relevant to think of them when lectures & official school starts and all.
Yupps, so here you go:

1. No more careless mistakes! (I said this in my twitter before)
2. No more sleeping during lectures. & Do all my tutorials. (For those who know me long enough, you people it's a challenge. Don't you?)
3. To change my habit of using "&" most of the time.
4. To at least slim down a bit. (still in consideration cause my school blouse is too big..if i do slim down then i'll have to buy new one...& my skirt also too big... hmmm. Comment on my tagboard.)
5. Pass my 4-duan sword routine.
6. Make sure yeuchiann's command of chinese improves.
7. Adapt. 

That's all for now(:

Hmmm, nothing special in school today.
Theres's our school counselor talk, heh, he's a really funny man luh(:
Then had my first Economics lecture.
I actually sat alone cause i was too frustrated to find my OG in THAT CROWD.
Found it rather easy actually... That I dozed off a little.
But I swore I heard what the lecturer said while dozing off. (my mum saw this. >.<)
Anyway, I do hope that I'll be able to pass my promos. Ugh. Too early to think about this huh.