Instagram

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Even if we're completely different;

As long as it's true love, it's forever(:

Ali-baba-chicken-man! ^.^ Not me, YOU! :D
Shan't blog about school today, not in the mood to do so! :D
So I shall blog about what happened after school! ^^

After geography lecture, trained down to orchard to meet Meiying & Wanyi!(:
I really really really really misssssssss the both of them!
So glad to see them again! ^.^V
Had some hongkong things for lunch, and the waiter was overly-friendly. (due to Meiying. AHEM)
Went to far east PLAZA noticed the stress on the word "plaza".
It was when we walked till the Far East SHOPPING CENTER when we realized we were, ahem, in the wrong direction.
Enough of that, anyway bought my D.B.S.K earrings! Super happy! *dances around*
& wanyi bought her shirts!(:
It's kinda rare, i didn't see Meiying buy anything today, except for food(:

Trained back home with the both of them(:

After today, I'm happy to declare I've mastered the art of tiak-ing! ^.^
Call me SHIFU & learn the art of tiaking(:
KIDDING!!(:

Oh oh oh! I can't make it back to Jurong on friday! T.T
What the hell lorh, why all the schools I go to have weird CNY timetable de.
Jurong last time so late until cannot go back PHPPS.
Now AJC late until cannot go back Jurong.
What's their problem? Okay, what's my problem?!
Maybe I can meet up with the class for lunch?(:
After all, my classmates are who I miss(:

Alright, have to go already, I'm feeling really bloated today.
Tomorrow better not rain cause there's tennis!(:

Lord all mighty, you've my faith. Amen.