Instagram

Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's never easy;

it's like trying to spin the world the other way.

Hey hey readers!(:
You've a stinky me for today cause guess what!
I HAVEN BATH YET! & yes, I have tennis training today.
So you can just imagine how much I STINK.

Met my PDG for the first time today,
well, according to self intro, almost all of us are CRAZY(:
really do hope that we'll get along well...(:

*back from shower*

I SMELL GREAT~ DA DA DA DA DA DAAAAAA~

Yeah, went for tennis training after school,
stoned with yeuyann for like 4 hour plus before training started(:
Apparently the girls team is having friendly with innova JC, next wednesday.
My goodness. My jaw totally dropped like crap when I heard it luh.
I'm already so nervous playing with seniors,
When I meet people from other schools, how?


Heh, something to recommend my readers, videos of 

REMI GAILLARD on youtube!(:

Credits to yuting & friends!(: