Instagram

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Procrastinating.

Blogging in class now cause I have nothing better to do. :3
I finally uploaded the pictures from long long long long long time ago because my internet has been really shitty.
Also, I have a new obsession with the thing below. :3 It's called tiedan and it's super yummy omg *drools*


Credits to Claire! HEE! :3

Went to star vista with Claire and Amanda the other day and ate at boston seafood shaft, surprisingly, the food was priced okay and very very yummy! ^^
Milkshake~

Amanda's fish & chips

Claire's prawn thingy~

My Atlantic Cod thingy!~

Calamari! SUPER YUMMY!
Went to visit Lynette @ work with claire after lunch hehehe and bought ice-cream!
That idiot claire don't know how to eat ice-cream one she end up leaving stains all over the table tsk tsk.

Z came home last Friday hehehe, so happy to see him again! Went for Sakae Buffet (FINALLY), and received a really really nice surprise! :3 Wasn't expecting anything but then I got a really pretty necklace from Z hehehe so happy. Everybody else also find it pretty hehehe makes me even more happy. :3 I know I sound a little bimbo now but I'm really tired so I don't really know what I'm talking about.


Fell in love with this cat in instagram recently HEEHEHE so cute right! When it sleeps it looks so grumpy and upset, but when it stares at you it's so damn cute omg omg omg, my next favourite after corgi puppies! :3 But Mr Z says it's ugly! *humph* It's not ugly right!!


Read this on my friend's facebook the other day, and found it really really true and I think we'll all be able to relate to it, to any thing or anyone who have hurt us. :)

Right now I'm really hungry because all that's on my mind now is this:


OH. MY. GOD. *tummy yelling* T.T

P.S SCHOOL SUCKS WTF ARE THEY TRYING TO PUT US THROUGH?! (Exams directly after CNY?! Gonna sit at home and study while munching on my prawn rolls. SIGH.)