Instagram

Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's all the dreams that never came true cause you're too damn scared to try.

Since I can't concentrate and be productive on my notes, my ridiculously boring notes,
I shall write some of my nonsense. I'm forever writing nonsense.
But people read my nonsense. So they are not really nonsense I guess.

I DON'T KNOW LAH. WHO STARTED THIS TOPIC? WHO. WHO?!

Anyway, my notes are really boring. I have no idea how to describe them.
Or maybe it's me. I've been on the same module for like 2 days straight.
I just can't take all those boring shit anymore.
Most of the stuff are common sense but we have to memorize the points and sub-points 
AND subsub-points now that's not the end we still have the elaborations.
It's irritating beyond words I tell you. No kid.

My contacts expiring soon, and my new pair is probably lost in the ocean.
@clairemellows can you feel my desperateness?!
Arboh I'll just go to the optician to get a random pair.