Instagram

Sunday, April 10, 2011

So brand new.

Finally, I'll be meeting my new class tomorrow.
I don't know what to feel, well, ha, I'll be alright right? (:
Just browsed through the class list,
I was like WOW when I found out from facebook that we can actually view our class list.
Okay, I was saying,
just browsed through the class list, 20 people.
Not too bad, just 5 more than my old class. :D

Kinda SUPER excited & can't wait for lessons to start.
I hope I'm prepared for a life totally different from what I've been going through the last year.
Right now, I have a HUGE pimple above my lips. :x PAINFUL.

Putting that aside, the tennis girls are finally going for A divisons tomorrow!
I'm gonna rush down after FOP, which probably would result in the wrath of my campmates.
But hey, I can't please everyone.
It's my fault that I left them just like that, & now the best I can do is to be there.
It's their first and last competition, I feel that they're my priority.
But my campmates are nice people, things will work out. :D