Instagram

Monday, November 8, 2010

She took him faster you can say sabotage.

Why is it so cold now? No, that's not the point.
I've a feeling that I'm going to fall sick like really soon.

Heh, tomorrow's the end of project work, LIKE FINALLY HUH.
Won't have to communicate with that STUPID AMOEBA EVER AGAIN.
Seriously, I have no idea what is he gonna become and I don't think I give any damn either.
I hope I do wake up early IN TIME and  OMG get my script right. :(

& after all these project work horror, here comes re-test.
It's just so tiring, and what if I can't hold on anymore?
Retention seems to be the best way out for me, and more relaxing too.
But at the same time, it's selfish.

Omg, but at the end of the day, I just have to suck it up and like, STUDY.
Gosh, I can't imagine if I go for second round and I still fail.
I think I'll be so depressed that I'll refuse to study EVER EVER again.
Then AJC, you would know, you ruined my life.
& you would continue to ruin many in time to come. Absolutely positive.

Yes, I'm complaining, I'm whining.
And I absolutely do not think that I brought this upon myself.
Then again, you would argue, which thief would announce to the world that he's one?

*shrugs*
I'll just go pack my bag and get ready for tomorrow to give all the examiners an ear blast.