Instagram

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Don't like reality, it's way too clear to me.

Hey people, I didn't talk about my day at marina barrage right?
I spent so much time there in one day that I'm sick of it already.
7am to 9pm, how boring can that get!
However, the xiyao peeps made everything so much pleasant.(:

This was the kite we bought.

The dots are kites. Many many pretty kites. Just that picture can't reflect them all.(:

Singapore flyer.

Me and Boss.(:
The first thing he said when he saw me was,:
"你怎么变得那么黑?!"
Hahah! I think I look less dark than the beginning of the year liao lo.

Ang Chong Yee, Lim Hwee Neng, Me, Yong Jen aka Jenny & Janelle the AA QUEEN playing twister.
LOL @ xiao fang lao shi's face which carrying Jayden! :D

Jarrod, this little boy still trying to find the love of his life.
Jiayou bah, it doesn't come easy. (:
Went to Singapore Polytechnic (SP) to scout the school
so that I can surprise someone called W.Meiying on Thursday.
Met wanyi @ 0740 and went to hilltop library with the intention of studying.
Ended up SLEEPING like a PIG.
Oh well, wandered around like some lost soul around the school cause hilltop was too cold.
Saw Joseph while studying at the Study Corner @ T20,
apparently Wanyi doesn't even know that that place existed -.-
Jo came down to find me and brought me back to his friends.
Hahah, finally I wasn't any lost soul any more.(:
On the way there, the person I was suppose to surprise TOMORROW saw me.
That Meiying shouted damn loudly
:" EH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I THOUGHT YOU TOLD ME YOU'RE IN SCHOOL?!"
Actually I never tell her I'm in school,
I only said I was having Geography when she asked what lesson was I having. -.-
HER SHOCKED EXPRESSION WAS PRICELESS.
But then, EVERYONE AROUND US LOOKED AT ME LUH.
Great. Now everyone knows I'm an intruder. -.-

Waited for Wanyi & Meiying to end lessons before going down to Moberly.
Wanted to buy SP tee-shirt but no stock T.T
It's okay, I can go there some other time. :D
Trained down to Jurong point and had Ichiban! <3
I keep peeking over the belt and waving to this little boy that was "peeping" at me! *shy*
We were like playing peek-a-boo just that it's the bollywood version.((:
HAHAHA, he was from St. Joseph Kindergaten *nostalgia* SO CUTE!
Apparently the woman opposite of our tables was laughing at me.
& I WAS OBLIVIOUS TO IT UNTIL WOBBY TOLD ME. *scowls*
OH YARH, I WAS WAITING FOR THE BLOODY SALMON SHASHIMI TO SWIM TO ME.
SWIM SO LONG STILL NEVER REACH OF COURSE SO FAT LAH.
So I just ordered it off the menu.(:
The salmon was UBER fresh though, cause it's instantly sliced and served. <3
Spent $29.36 (what the fuck) but at least it was a good meal, HEEHEEHEE.

Mopped around Jurong Point and the Library before going home.(:

I shall dedicate tomorrow to tidying up my stuff & probably go for a swim.
Take care people, the flu bug is spreading! <3