Instagram

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

You're the best thing that has ever been mine.


Hey people!
Went out early in the morning to study with yihan.(:
Waited for her for like one hour, after she told me she'll be getting her earpiece first.
Walked around lot one, had yakun toast for breakfast.
& I was still not FULL.
To kick away my temptation, I deposited almost all my money in the bank.
YES, IT'S THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I'VE EVER DONE.
To curb my itchy mouth, that's it.
Oh well, at least I didn't eat more than the toast! (:

Trained down to YewTee Long John Silver.
Wasn't very productive cause both of us are sleepy like hell.
But at least we did some work luh(:
Apparently many of her JUNIORS were like there.
Well, if we went to JP, many of MY juniors would be there too(:
Trained down to bugis last minute and bought a clutch. :D
OHOH! I ate the abacus thingy too!
It's called 算盘子!(:
Omg, haven ate it in like GAZILLION YEARS! *happy happy*
Bused home and have been trying to do work, until now.
I have NO IDEA, NO IDEA WHY, I've been feeling so hungry,
for the WHOLE day. Ugh :(

Trying to finish my GP essay outline like now.
Brain is like so so so fried.
I'm so lucky tomorrow is kinda slack.

I love you J.W.J.K. ♥
Get well soon and rest well!
Goodnight(: