Instagram

Friday, March 12, 2010

Strum on my heartstrings;

& feel that first touch of contentment.

Hey hey people!(: 
Haven been updating in a while, SO SORRY!
I was having many tutorials to do & have test also mahhhh!
Well, school's been fun.
I should keep the habit of blogging when I come home straight away...
cause I've already forgotten what I did during curriculum time.
Except for Geog test & PW presentation! :D

After school, went for tennis training with Siew Ying(:
Me and yann were excused from PT cause we had training afterwards.
Watched the rest run block 11.
But we weren't excused from foot work though.(:
FINALLY THE LIGHTNING THINGY went OFF!^^
The rest went to train, cause my racket was with jinger, I went to the basketball court.
Randomly asked Junyao to teach me how to play basketball. ^^
Okay, I still suck at it, NEVER MIND.
Xiao Cong came,  and Cat high guys came in one by one, so I stopped playing.
Gosh, they are violent.
(okay I stopped playing because Xiao Cong & Jun Yao were playing ABC.)

Went to training @ around 4.10pm like that. :D
It was fun, as usual. ^.^V
LOVE TENNIS! &
& Yeah, I managed to do 2 time rally with Yao Juin. ( is that how you spell his name?)
OMG, my heart nearly fly out can?
I was shock with myself that I was able to return his service.
(Maybe he see me girl then rang(4) me one. T.T)

Went home early today, managed to bath & have dinner before going for guitar.
I'm switching back to fajar centre, on sundays.
Cause my teacher is gonna leave the CCK center.
Gosh, pray that I get a good time slot. :D

& I can't wait for next wednesday!♥