Instagram

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Genuine tragedies in the world are not conflicts between right and wrong;




Heylo readers!(:
First day of school in Anderson JC uh!
Me, Yeuyann & Siewying were sticking together for the whole time,
okay, when we're having free time.
There are only like 5 people from JSS that went there...
Me, Charmaine, Mei Yu, Nicholas & Jian Da.
Nan Hua & Catholic High are practically dominating the whole school luh.
They come in large "gangs" of white & green short pants. -.-
Sat in the auditorium for like the whole day to listen to various subject talks,
gonna submit my subject combination form already.
I hope I'm allowed to take H2 Literature & H1 Physics!
Praying hard that there are enough students for them to open class! >.<
Well, if any of you wanna know my preferred subject combination:
H2 Maths
H2 Geography
H2 Literature
H1 Physics
& the various COMPULSORY subjects.

Gah, if I'm not allowed to take Literature, it would be economics already.
Which is like so sian, 3 essays to write, I can just bang the wall & die(:
(stoning because I have no idea how to continue)

Went to lot one to have pizza hut! ^.^
YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Went to popular to look at some reference books, for fun.
Bus-ed home afterwards.
There's school tomorrow, sigh.
College life = so not fun.
Sorry, a little moody cause I'm sleepy.

Suppose to wear PE attire to school tomorrow.
OMG, I really can't imagine the scene with only 5 red pants prancing around.
It's alright yiyun, you don't have to imagine something that's gonna become real reality soon.
Anyway, I do hope that orientation would be fun!(:
It's starting tomorrow! (:

Yeah, looking around, searching for familiar faces, no warmth nor relief greeted me, how I long to be somewhere else, but this is my choice & it will stay so forever. Do I belong there, does it feel right? These don't matter anymore. I'll just have to make the best out of it. Open up & re-embrace from scratch. Yiyun, didn't you do this before moving on to secondary school? What's so difficult now? What are you resisting? You chose this path with reasons you thought would be strong enough to last you 2 years. Haven't you convinced yourself? What's with this urge of backing out? That's where you've been thinking yourself from from 4 years back, now that you've achieved, what's all these feelings? The Yiyun I knew ain't a coward. You're not alone, you know it well enough. Com'on com'on, pick up the fighting spirit TVXQ taught you, your 5 oppas are fighting hard, so must you! 2 years ain't very long, you'll make it through, you know you will(: Fighting fighting fighting! ^.^