Instagram

Friday, January 29, 2010

Because not all singers can rap awesomely & not all can be a great leader;


Eun Hyuk & Lee Teuk 

Howdy!(: Man, I gotta find a new way to start my entries!
Life at Anderson today was...(OH SHIT HERMY'S LOGGED IN, haven update CF's blog!)
My god, I have to faster finish this up before she comes asking me again! ^.^
Yupps! Life @ AJC was better today.
But I swear for the first hour of the orientation I was sleeping luh!
Sherry kept asking me why I'm stoning, & I have to keep telling her I'm asleep instead.
I'll try not to sleep on Monday, argh.
& I need to punish myself for eating a pack of maggie @ THIS TIME,
because I'm upset.
It won't happen again, promised(:

Do you people want to read about what's going on in my life?
Hahah, alright, I'm not gonna wait for a response(:

Played icebreakers for a start, the guys in my group are like SO NOT ENTHU,
Okay, except for Jason, De Cheng & maybe Marcus?
Sorry guys, i still can't remember your names.
But the girls were awesome, YAY! ^.^
Played ice-breaker games & learnt mass dance.
Went for CCA showcase & some talk.
Went for the tennis trial after much consideration & breathing. (yes, breathing)
Hope i get in, ah.

Not gonna continue anymore.