Instagram

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Welcome another new month.

A few days ago I was still dying for April to come to an end ASAP. Right now with the kind of opening May gave me, all I can say now is, "it'll get better.". On this fateful day, I damaged my phone for the first time ever. OMG, NEVER FELT SO EMPTY AND HELPLESS BEFORE. I LOVE MY PHONE AND I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. Gonna get it fixed tomorrow early in the morning with Z, and hopefully by night time I can get it back D: The worse part is that my phone is now entirely blue screen, so it still vibrates with notifications and stuff, but I cannot read it. It really kills me hahaha, why don't my phone vibrate as much on normal days?! But it's okay because the repair fee is not gonna be very expensive hahaha~

There are many things I wanna say to you, but I don't know how to put them in visual words, so I'm just gonna keep them in my heart. You just need to know, and I think you already know, that I love you as much as the first day we got together. Happy 15th. :)