Instagram

Monday, May 27, 2013

Supper @ Spize

Impromptu supper at Spize with Z on Sunday after his work! Wasn't exactly where we planned to eat, but oh well, we ended up at a really good place for supper! ;)



Unguarded Z.


After he realized I was taking a picture of him. In normal situations, the pictures would be reversed but well...  okaynevermind.



 Ordered black pepper beef hor fun and Z got their Special Roti John with mutton! The roti john was awesome because the mutton totally don't have the mutton taste! Mixed with mushroom and it was yumyumyummmmm! My beef horfun was not too bad, except that the beef was a little bit overcooked!


Their satay was good, but I don't fancy the sauce. 
Nahs never fancy satay sauce but Z said that it was good, so I suppose, it's good?


Impulse order: Cheese Fries
We only ordered this because we saw the waiter walk pass us with that and we were like "WOOOOOOOW" it looks so damn good so we just ordered it. Couldn't finish this in the end because we were both sooo full from our main course.


CLOSE UP. LOOK AT ALL THE CHEESE.

Supper and road trips with Z are always fun and spontaneous. I suppose it's cool because I plan stuff too much so I get kinda uncomfortable when things don't go according to 'the plan'. Ever since I got together with Z so many things have been 'off plan' and somehow I just got out of my comfort zone and go with the flow. Sometimes, spontaneous is not that bad. ;)