Instagram

Monday, October 22, 2012

I like being around you.


This is the man I'm gonna live with for the rest of my life.
And I can't wait. ♡

Latst weekend was the best I ever had. My parents were in JB so I kinda had a lot of freedom, with their permission of course! So I slacked my whole day away and went for ajtennis gathering @ sebas house on Saturday night. Really enjoyed myself there although I was rather reluctant to go at first because of the rain and well, laziness. But I guess everything paid off. (: Caught up with them and it's like living the fun part of JC all over again! Caught a cab home with Jenn and there goes our money! *heartpain*

Was suppose to go for supper that night but let's put it this way, "Terry fell asleep." so the plan was cancelled. But Z still came over to my house for a mini sleepover. (: Met him at the void deck after I came home and I secretly thinks that grandma and aunt likes him a lot hahaha! Watched a movie together, poked fun at each other and purposely make each other really annoyed and then laugh about it. I know we're so childish but hey, cheap thrills man. Decided to go to sleep at around 3 but Z kept complaining it was too hot (HEY I WAS COLD OKAY), and the next morning he was actually all wrapped up in the blanket. *PUNCH*

Woke up super early the next morning because it was too cold to sleep, and decided to order mac breakfast for whoever was at home. Actually I was craving for macbreakie but I was too lazy to walk all the way to BPP and buy that's why. So, I didn't want to order too early in case the food becomes cold so I asked Z if he wanna eat. Or somewhere along those line. :3

Me: Order now ah?
Z: Yes can can. *plops back into bed*
Me: *ordered* (half an hour later) *food came, unpacked all the food went to ask Z to eat* Hey, the food come already can eat liao. (expected him to wake up and nomzx, INSTEAD...)
Z: -silence- *SUDDENLY SNORES*

GREAT. First time I ask someone a question and he actually snored as a reply. (it's cute) but yeah. Oh wells, the day went by really fast and really well. :) Watched another movie together again before heading out to buy lunch, and then downloaded another movie again! Good times have to end eventually rights? So after a really filling meal treated by my aunt, Z left to go home. :( and life became normal again.

Oh no, the monday blues are kicking in and I'm thinking about the tutorials I have to do and how my teacher haven respond to our group's final report yet. This week is gonna be hectic so I'm really glad I spent my weekends well and I'm really grateful for the person who spent it with me. Gotta get to sleep now, morning lessons. Goodnight. :)