Instagram

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I wanna dye.

I have always wanted to dye/highlight my hair red but then ley, my family is like those super conservative type. Like if you have dyed hair means you're a bad influence. Wtf, putting colors onto your hair DOES NOT influence you to rob people or kill. RIGHT?!

Recently I have been trying to pluck up the courage to ask even when I know that the answer ain't gonna be in my favour. But if I just dye without warning, they are gonna faint on the spot. I don't even wanna think about how the relatives on my mum's side would react. They would probably go crazy and think that I work for the loadsharks or something. Sigh.

Considering that they had a really bad reaction to my 4 piercings on my left ear and 2 on my right, I don't even wanna imagine how they would react if I step into a family gathering having red hair. Because no one has colored hair in that family, o.o Yeahhhhh. Everyone is just so lawful and stuff.

Ugh.