Instagram

Sunday, April 1, 2012

在我心里只有你最珍贵。

Some overdue pictures!
Went out with boyfriend, Yihan & Andy before heading down for product launch that day.
Had my very first Ben and Jerry's because I don't eat other ice cream except for udder ice-cream but no choice there was no udders ice-cream at great world city so I had to settle for B&J's with no strawberry fields but over all,
it was kinda tasty! ^^

After that, we went down to central and had manhattan for lunch/dinner!
I'm like totally in love with their pasta. <3
Their crab meat is like heavenly and insanely fresh. Definitely gonna bug boyfriend to bring me there again.
Ouh, I ordered this drink that had the exact same ingredient as Evan's drink in China.
I knew that it was gonna suck but I ordered it anyway because I wanted to taste if it really will turn out yucky.
And true enough, it was HORRIBLE.
It was like drinking GRASS JUICE. Can you imagine how gross it is?
It's called citrus someshit but IDGAF just don't ever order that if you visit there. 



I WALKED FROM CLARKE QUAY ALL THE WAY TO ZOUK IN MY HEELS I DON'T BELIEVE THIS.

After nomming, we met up with PeiJing for this product launch by absolut vodka at Zouk.
Honestly, I just went there for the drinks.
& I really just left after I was done with the drinks.
We were given 1 complimentary drink each, but I took my friend's coupon too because he didn't want it.
Anyway, the bartender was fairly generous with the amount of vodka he added, so (Y).

I left before the event started cause they dragged the starting time by 2 freaking hours but then again I was there for the drinks only so I shouldn't complain. X_X

Went to blooie's after that with an addition of Terry and Esther. (:
It's a really nice pub with awesome food. (Y)





Went to a gala dinner for the first time with my mum, and I realize I do need more dresses.
This dinner is like about flowers uh. ALL ABOUT FLOWERS.
We saw models dressed in clothes that are decorated with flowers, and they are truly masterpieces.
There was one gown that took 3 months to decorate cause the artist had to fold the leaves one by one.

The event was an eye-opener for me cause it's international, so I got to see artists from all over the world.
I even got to see their work close up because they did it on the spot and put it up for display.


 Chocolate Fondue with Boyfriend! <3

 I love it when we do stupid stuff together. Like all the time.

 His hair looks weird from this angle, I wonder.

Met up with Terry & Andy today to book rooms and ferry for bintan trip! (:
Managed to psycho Andy to come along with us with just a few sentence.
To think someone was so adamant about not coming over the phone huh! :P

Went to buy chocolates for Terry as usual when I know he's feeling down or angst.
I think it's becoming a habit.
This zhangyuting didn't even know that Terry's favorite chocolate is Toblerone till I told him today.
So much for BEST FRIENDS huh!

 Bought kinderjoy cause he wanted the toys so badly.
I don't get it. Nope.

Flew up to the roof garden to open his kinderjoy and lepak.
For the whole time I was just like "What's wrong with this person?"
But I still love him cause you know, love is blind.

Went to boyfriend's house with the 2 guys for lepak session again.
So Terry was trying to give us christian names and boyfriend miraculously became Zebedee. 
OKAY, I'M COOL WITH IT. Really.
Zebedee's mum cooked dinner for us and omg, homemade dishes are forever the best. (Y)
I was nervous for the whole time cause it was my first time spending so much time with his mum. :x
And I'm so scared she won't like me and stuff, sigh. *crosses fingers*
But everything will fall into place. <3