Instagram

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Come home now.

I miss my boyfriend so much.
I'm not sure if it's the exploding ovaries that are causing this, but I feel so lousy.
Like I can't do anything well, I can't perk up and I feel so tired all the time.
Must be the ovaries. Damn.



 OMG I JUST REALIZED MY FACE IS THERE.


It's prolly cause mrzhangyuting is overseas now. :(
Totally think that's the primary cause.
And when he comes back, I'll be flying off to where he flew back from in a few days.
So retarded right. Omg, how am I supposeeeee tooo tahannnnnn?!

I miss your nonsense and your annoying replies that makes me feel like hurling my fist at you.
But apparently I can't because it'll be deflected away ANYWAY.
Afterall, you're... more built than me. -_-
And you might actually be stronger than me. #justsaying
I'm serious okay? *serious face*

I miss trying to make you make a decision although we've a "take-turns" pact.
But honestly, I forgot who was the last decision maker so it shall be you. Yes.
Am I annoying yet? (:

One more week to go.