Instagram

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's killing me.

I want to eat rice, noodles and bread.
This is killing me. But I chose it, can't complain.

11 more days to go till finish detox.
Breakfast liquid, afternoon liquid with some solid, Dinner liquid & fruits.
Ohgodddddddddddddd.

I wanna eat Ramen, Sushi, Jajangmyeon, eat all kinds of crap, have some of my grandmother's homecooked food with rice.
Omg, sunnyside up with rice. :(
OOOOOHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD.
GOING CRAZY AT 4AM IN THE MORNING CAUSE I'M FUCKING HUNGRY.
& I already max-ed out the amount of fruits I can eat for the day.
Gonna dry my hair and go to bed.

I'm suppose to sleep early before 12 so that I don't get hungry. (I suppose)
I am a fucking owl.

I still haven started to train for my fitness test when school reopens.

I just heard my stomach growl.
Bye.