Instagram

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dear John,

It's almost half a year into poly life, and I'm enjoying every bit of it.
All the laughter, jokes, stress and weird friends I made along the way.
Up till now, so far so damn awesome! (:




With these my first formal presentation comes to end, 
was really happy with my own performance and THANKGODFORBLESSINGME,
my results was awesome. (:








This year's POL-LITE was awesome, it's kinda sad that it has come to an end.
The grueling intensive training, the scoldings and nagging and motivating, has finally paid off. 
We tried out best, we gave our all and we'll be back stronger next year. (:
To the year 3s that will be leaving the school, I'll miss you people so much! :'(
Please come support us next year! <3 

Man, I really really love my team. <3
It's my first year through POL-LITE as a representing SP, 
and I will work harder to continue to represent SP for year 2 and year 3.

Things are getting competitive and I'm hahaha, afraid?
But it's okay, I'll fight harder become stronger and better and faster and slimmer.
Yeapps, I plan to hit 5X by the end of this year.
Hopefully, hopefully, mid-end of October. Should be can lah horh? :D

Should run along and bath then start revision again!
Goodnight people! <3