Instagram

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh hi.

Let me tell you about my awesome friends.
They are crazy that's for sure, hahaha.
But they are not just my friends, they are my team mates also.
Those few that fought with me on court, outside the fence,
gritted teeth with me through physical training.
& my greatest regret will be not going for A divs with them.
The only thing I could do for them is to be with them for as many matches as possible. :x





 I love it when they do stupid things. (:



To this girl who put up a great fight with injured wrist and ankles. <3
Thu Hang, I love you! <3

Don't ask me what they are doing cause I have no idea also.
These two, although they are always in their own dreamland,
I know they have always want to improve.
Let's play tennis again both of you! *knocks knocks*