Instagram

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Messing with my heart, flipping it round & round. Who do you think you are?

So, I'm sitting in COLOURS with my awesome and crazy classmates typing this out. (:

An update about my poly life.
Poly is awesome, probably the best thing that has ever happened in my life. (:
Just completed like 1 presentation and 1 group tutorials.
Still have a stupid proposal hot on my ass.
Ask me ask me!
Am I stressed up? Hell yeah.
But am I loving it? You bet. (:

I think I will love my 3 years here.

Who knows, I might be ranting on my blog here like 2-3 weeks later,
whining about how projects and exams are killing me.

Somehow I'm sure that, 3 years later, when it's finally time to graduate with awesome results,
I'll be like "Damn it, I don't wanna go."

Alright, that Linna is like "You wanna go?" with that face of hers!
Hahaha! Goodbye readers! :D