Instagram

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I am suppose to be studying now, but heck.
I'm gonna stay up tonight to finish EMD.
I must finish EMD by tonight if not I will not be able to sleep in peace.
Gotta say byebye to GPA 4.0 for mid-sem test next week.
There is no way to finish everything before Monday and ace everything.
Fine, I'm not a chao mugger that mugs every single day, that's why.
I'm not smart either, that's why also I guess.

Why can't our mid-sem test be after June Holidays?
At least there's time to study LAW. Damn it.
I know I'm suppose to be studying LAW instead of whining here but you know,
others tell me good what before June holidays then can enjoy holidays.
Yeah, I'll be telling you the same thing if your test is before holidays and mine is after.
Plus I won't be having much of a holiday thanks to Events experience, EMD and tennis training! :D

School has been awesome though. Like really awesome! <3
With training and lessons and random meetings with old friends. Hee.
Life has never been better. (:

You know what? I'm finally gonna shower. *grins to myself*
I need to be in the Top 7. I so badly want to be in the Top 7 if not Top 10. I want to improve. To become stronger, faster, slimmer, faster, stronger, faster, stronger.