Instagram

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Like what the hell;

No, I do not blog only to rant.

Let us talk about towels today.
Everyone at home knows that I only use ONE towel.
Which, is the hot pink towel. I have 2 of them and I only use them.
Unless my towels mysteriously disappears then I'll use the baby pink one.
Reluctantly of course.

So I really can't stand it when they wave dozens of WHITE towels screaming at me saying:
"WHY YOU GOT SO MANY TOWELS?! HERE GOT ONE THERE GOT ONE!! WHY YOU ANYHOW PUT YOUR TOWELS?! SO MESSY SO UNTIDY!" << I am NOT exaggerating.
& I always, ALWAYS look at them like
                               
                                 THIS


I've come to the point where I've decided to stop telling them that I use PINK towels.
& my BROTHERS uses WHITE towels.
Would they just stop looking for me when they find WHITE towels chucked all over the house?

That's all. I'm going to bed.

Peace out! ^_^