Instagram

Wednesday, August 18, 2010


No more time Yiyun, no more time.
Gosh, I can't settle down and do my work.
2 essays to write in 55 minutes & I'm not even feeling the sense of urgency.
After figuring that I most probably won't be able to concentrate,
I rather blog.
What's with this distracted Yiyun?
& to think I could actually finish a full essay outline in like half an hour this morning.
Oh well. I gotta hurry up after this post I guess.

11:11 ♥

Alrighto, it's 11:12 already.
Sin Woon said my blog is about everyday stuff.
Hahah, I mean yeah, this is what happens everyday right?(:
Or maybe I'm just so tired and running out of time always
that I don't even have time to produce a proper entry by itself. Ugh.
Oh anyway, read through Meiying's archives in the library just now.
Realized that there were some points in time when our blogging style were similar.(:
Brought back so many many old memories.
I wanna turn back time. :'(
I hate growing up.

11:20 already. Time to go off. ♥
I miss you. (& it's not just 1 "you". "You" know who "you" are.)