Instagram

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Negative gradient. Let's take the gradient of the normal instead. Positive gradient.(:


That I love you.
No matter how many times I'm going to get jealous.
No matter how many times you're going to break my heart.
No matter how many times you're going to mend it again in your own ways.
No matter how many times I'm going to cry because of you.
No matter how many times you make me worry.
No matter how many times you make me feel like I'm just not good enough.

If you still love me, I reassure you, I still love you as much.

Because all of that cannot replace,
The number of times you made my day with just a single sentence.
The number of times you made me smile.
The number of times you made me laugh.
The number of times you made me blush like an apple.
The number of times you made me feel like I'm yours.
The number of times when in doubt I still trust you.
The number of times when my heart tells me :" He's the one."
Just like how your mind told you in the first place.

"I love you.♥"