Instagram

Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's like learning to fly,

Or falling in love.

 And my msn crashed again! Yeah lah, I'm brain dead!
Doing GP now, and I'm so grateful to TingTing cause she practically finished everything!
Omg, THANK YOU! (:
Shall do a quick detailed one before I go off and type out everything! :D

This morning woke up early as usual to go to xiyao.
Nothing much happened today bah,
just fooled around with HuiNing, Yifeng and the usuals.
I'm SO SO SO gonna miss them when I quit xiyao. :(
Oh well, all good things comes to an end!

Went down for tuition.
Didn't teach plenty of students today, just concentrated on one girl.
She's like taking her PSLE in a few months.
& I'm worried. :(
And PSLE maths is like frigging DIFFICULT.
It's even worse than secondary 4 maths.
Okay ,maybe a little easier. But the thinking process is really XYZ.
How did I even ace it last time?!
Hell yeah, by leaving loads of questions with unfinished workings.
I just hope and pray that she gets a B at last.((:
She will.(:

Lunched with family @ BPP @ Jack's place!(:
The meal was awesome, I nearly died trying to stuff everything down.(:
HEY! The food was still good okay?(:
Went to Harvey Norman to search for a monitor for Daddy,
& then to daiso for a while before we went home((:
Surprisingly, I didn't buy anything from Daiso today.
I can't too, with mom hurrying me in that worried tone.
ADMIT IT MOM! You're just scared I might buy too many stuff.
It's a secret: She is.(:

Went home and slacked a little.
Tried to do Geography tutorials and Chinese, but failed -.-
Fell asleep @ around 7 plus and woke up at 7.30 to do maths.
Omg, after so long, I'm finally gonna start revision for Mathematical Induction.(:
I hope I do pass promos. *prays*

Ohyeah, my facebook is not working!
Not on my phone, not on my lappy! T.T
Facebook always likes to be a bitch.(:

Shall go off now, SOMEONE craves for my attention already!
*laughs*