Instagram

Friday, July 30, 2010

Forget the risk. Take the fall.

If that’s what you want, then it’s worth it all.
Hey people!(:
It's kinda rare that I'm home, showered, had dinner and comfortably sitting down in front of my lappy.((:
Heh, was late for school today cause I didn't hear the alarm. :(
And I tio CWO, like wth?! *shrugs*
Oh well((:

Nothing much happened today actually.
Just the usual GP lesson.
Oh yeah, did I mention that GP lessons are getting more and more productive?
I hope it's not only for the essay outlines. >.<
I mean, at least I'm learning something with the way she teaches now.
Like allowing more people to speak, more time to discuss.(:
So I was late. When I burst into the classroom and sat beside tingting,
she turned to me and said :"STRONG SMELL OF COFFEE."(:
Man, am I becoming coffee scent?! *crosses fingers* NEVER.

Went for geography lecture and slept throughout.
Except for the drawing of the river and my padi field,
the rest is really VERY BORING LUH :'(
I was like NODDING away and yihan says my "action very big". *scowls*
She tried to wake me up like ten thousand times but to no avail(:
The next time I'll NOD and hit my head on the lecture table.
No doubt about that. ^.^V

Had a semi-projectwork lesson((:
Basically Miss Chew briefed us about the written report stuffs -.-
And then we started sharing baby photos on the visualizer!(:
I didn't bring mine, cause they are all kept away SOMEWHERE. :D
Managed to snapped Miss Chew's baby photo in time((:
Hah! Miss Chew! I shall blackmail you!(:
Was left to have free discussion and lessons ended. (:

Had a mini camwhore in class((:
Can't wait for Syairah to upload the pictures onto FB.
& maybe I'll have a new profile picture!

Stoned for a few hours cause I didn't bring any revision to school to do.
When I have time to revise, no materials.
When I have no time to revise, all my materials in my bag, crushing me.((:
BAH BAH BLACK SHEEP LAH.
Ended up crapping with yihan and peijing.(:
When the rain finally stopped,
went to roll the court with yeuyann, Jenn, Thu Hang & Avan and played a little bit of tennis(:
I think it's time to change my grip,
cause I can't hold it properly anymore.(:

Trained home with Yeuyann and Jenn.
Omg, thank God it's Saturday tomorrow.
But it means spending more time on maths tonight! >.<
It's okay, I'll pass promos with all these practices.
I'll prove myself wrong.(:

To my beloved Mobby and Wobby & TPL & Yihanny & my team, you girls can do it(:
Just keep moving forward. V^.^V