Instagram

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hey readers!
I really need help from you guys this time!
I'll be going over to Batam sometime next week to help the less privileged,
so I was wondering if anyone with extra or unwanted clothes or PLASTIC toys or anything usable at home to donate!
PLEASE!
Although it will be my first time going over,
but through the pictures, I really feel that we should do something.
I don't have the pictures with me...
but I can say that the place is VERY VERY run down.
I can describe their toilet to you.
It's like you walk into a small cubicle built above the sea and there's a hole in the ground.
And you just do your business through the hole, into the waters. TADA.
That's how run down their place is.
Think, when having Nasi Briyani lunch becomes a luxury for you.
That's how is it for them.
(For people who need more information please ask me personally @ sealyourheart@hotmail.com on MSN.)

So let's share what we have with them okay? :D
HELP PEOPLE, HELP! :D

If you wanna donate, do tag at my tagboard or text me or facebook me!
There's a status there talking about it!
I can go over to collect the stuffs personally from you alright? :D
So do not think of it as a hassle.
If you really have no time but wanna donate, tell me, I can go over to help you pack too!
THANK YOU PEOPLE! ^.^