Instagram

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Go Team AJ!(:
Heyyy people! Gonna update a little before going off to shower.
Was reading my blog stats when I realised there's still people coming in to read.
Especially from perfections-in-imperfections.bs.com!
Alrighto, have been missing hell load of lessons these few weeks.
Especially econs tutorials and geog lectures.
Heard that the lecturer already finshed one set of notes.
And I don't even know what's going on. GG me.
& Econs homework are coming in, GP essays to write when I missed tutorials today.
Totally don't feel like doing any of them.
Anyway, is my blog getting more and more boring?
If so, please tell me on my taggyboardie!(:

Anyway, stayed back to do up the tennis notice board today!(:
Thanks for coming even though the match @ hwachong drained even the non playing members!
Although at the end of the day, everyone was like half-dead, but, I'm sure bonds were made stronger!(:
We're AWESOME! Where do you get such a bunch of committed people? :D

Last match @ SRJC tomorrow, all the best team(:
Played well, fought well, tried well.
Now's time to cross the finishing line.
I look up to all of you, seniors(:
Go Team AJ!