Instagram

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stepping in, stepping out;

it just does not make sense at all.

HAPPY BRITHDAY 小阿姨/小姑姑!♥
Heyyy, although I think you'll never read this post, but I shall still do a dedication. :D
First and foremost, thank you.
And I really mean it with all my heart.
For all these years, from Primary 1 till JC 1, how long has it been?
A decade, and even more.
After many "mental & physical torture" I need to admit I've become stronger.
Without you, I don't think I'll ever make it pass O levels with good grades.( I guess? )
To think I'm in AJC now, the top mugger school in Singapore.
But you know I'm not a mugger, yet you put me in that school, you good.
Nevertheless, thank you for guiding me all these years(:
Quarrels, fights, cold war, laughter, shopping sprees, maths questions, drama series, stupid things.
You were more like a sister to me than an aunt.
& I hope you'll be healthy always (although you and I know it's hard -.-)
& Live long long ah! Then when I grow up I can set up a DVD rental shop just for you! (^.^V)


TAGS REPLIES!(: 

Meiying, Wanyi, yy : Thanks for the hugs!(: Yay, I'm alright nowwwwww! You three must be happy too okay? :D FIGHTING!(^.^V)

Meiying: Removed liao. :D You very mafan leh, only click one time like want your life like that! (:

Wanyi: HAHAH! I can bet you sure will sleep during lectures! COMFIRM CHOP CHOP!(: & No one flad my blog lah, I put it myself. CONTENT WARNING!! <3




Hey readers!♥
I sort of disappeared for 5 days. Is it? Yeah, I guess it is. (:
Cause ah, I really very very busy ah! (I'm lying. It's just the laziness. & don't ask me to DIEEEEE.)
Many things happened ah, I continued to screw up some of my life, & of course had fun. :D
A divisions are starting soon! All the best to people who are playing!
GO GO FIGHTING! ^.^V


I don't know what to say.
I'm gonna go to the central library with dearest later,
hopefully can get some work done(:
& WHAT?! Today is sunday already?! 
I haven got my bag yet, man, this sucks big time!
Maybe I shall get it later when I go out!(:


Wanyi & Meiying started school already(:
All the best to you two!♥