Instagram

Monday, March 1, 2010

My captain told me;

"I can understand your reason but not your choice.(:" I can't understand it either.

Hey people(:
First and foremost, I've something to say! :D
Well, I had a bad day but I'm in a good mood! ^^
That was before I went home.
After I went home, it became, I had a bad day and home is making it worse.

Hahah, how ironic ain't it?
Sorry to my PDG mates, I was a little whiny in the morning. >.<
Had lectures & tutorials & lectures.
There's PE again, tomorrow.
PE hit me hard today, and the truth still hurts.
I'm sorry if i'm like talking in riddles today, cause I don't feel like saying what exactly happened.

The best part of the day, tennis training(:

Oh yea, question to all readers.
Should I get contact lenses?

Gotta run, there's so much work to do, & not to mention, housework too. Sian.

All I know it, getting into JC means the end of " I have a life."
The start of, "Let's make mugging my hobby. I LOVE MUGGING."
I know I'm being bitchy here, but I can't help it. Sorry if you happen to curse at me while reading this.

& I'm gonna quit xiyao, eventually. Due to some reasons, come ask me if you wanna know bah.