Instagram

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Be a destroyer that saves.




Well, should I post about my day?
Yes? No? Yes? No? Yes & no. (:

Went to xiyao early in the morning.
Apparently, yifeng fell asleep on his toilet bowl and didn't appear. (it's true)
Met some old friends like ROSSLYNN!
& spent sometime with Janelle, Zi Sing & the rest!(: Special featured: JU XUAN!(:

Mom, drove me down to JE to meet up with cambridge edubest tution mates.
According to them, it only because uber noisy when I arrived. -.-
& they noticed that I've becomed more vulgar... Is it true?
Keep getting psyco-ed by that yujie to go poly.
No GP, no maths, no chinese. Attractive ain't it?
His face would have been beaten purple  and swollen if i gave him a punch everytime he reminded ME that I have school tomorrow & HE can sleep in and think of what to have for breakfast.
Went to have cafe cartel w/ them to have lunch(:
Trained home.

Meiying has this 10 facts about herself.
Well, I'm gonna state 7 of mine!(:
YOU KNOW WHY SEVEN? :D
Wanna know? Don't want tell you leh. :D
That alien tried to make me give 17 of them, but she pinky sweared so, NO DEAL.(:

Anyone with comments, to the tagboard(:

1. I step on people's shoes a lot. Don't walk in front of me cause I'll unknowingly step on the heel of your shoes and then your shoes will come off. Lovely ain't it? Don't walk behind me cause when I think of something, sometimes, I'll just stop to think. Just sometimes(: And guess what?! You'll bang into me cause it's just too sudden. So, walk beside me alright?(:

2. I'm trying to finish this korean drama, I forgot the name in korean, but in chinese it is zi(4) ning(2) gu(3). And finishing this drama is a huge challenge for me, cause, I've never finished watching any dramas completely before. Except for one, I guess.(:

3. I live to love & love to laugh.

4. Okay, I'm from Anderson Junior College. The college is a good college... *ahem* although it really lives up to its name as a *ahem* *ahem* muuu-gg-er school .*ahem* Whatever alright?

5. My phone, my cellphone, my handphone. To the hell with it seriously. It shuts down by itself for no apparent reason. And when I'm making a call it will always jam and kena stuck. So the other party knows what I'm talking about but i can't bloody hear him/her. Wonderful. Oh, it loves to shut down when I'm typing messages 7-8 texts long. So I have to retype, because it doesn't save my messages when it shuts down voluntarily. I need to change a phone, and definitely not gonna use sony erricson again. Ever.

6. About tennis, yeah, I'm in the team and all. So this was what happened last week. Coach:" Girls are gonna have a friendly match with Innova Junior College next wednesday." Me in my mind:" WHAT?! WE'RE NOT PLAYING RIGHT?!" Coach:" So lets train on doubles." Me in my mind:" GG-fied. " So wish me all the best. the nervousness is enough to drive me crazy, to the top of the merlion and down. (don't ask me why I used merlion, cause, I don't know why too.) ^^

7. Last one! Hurray! ^.^V I miss my friends. I miss my secondary school life. I still miss them a lot, up till now. I've always been as stubborn as a bull. I don't really like changes, to majority of things. And I don't like to keep what I don't like too, I won't keep it no matter what. If you think closely, it's contradiction, making loads of sense.

& you know about the "middle child syndrome"? Don't doubt it. It's true.

Woopie!(: